Symptoms Of Hypothyroidism
If two or more of these problems are persistent over time, it is advised that you check your thyroid function for Hypothyroidism
- Cold Body Temperature
- Cold hands/Feet
- Decreased Appetite but Weight gain
- Memory loss
- High Cholesterol
- Mood Changes
- Puffy eyes
- Puffy face
- Sleep problems
- High diastolic Blood pressure
- Decreased Sweating
- Hair loss
- Dry/Brittle hairs
- Dry skin
- Brittle nails
- Low libido
- Bone loss
- Slow pulse rate
- Excessive sleepiness
- Menstrual irregularities
- Less mental sharpness
Symptoms Of Hyperthyroidism
If you have 3 or more of the following symptoms and signs , then you should evaluate yourself for Hyperthyroidism
- Increased perspiration
- Heat Intolerance
- Increased appetite with weight loss
- Menstrual disturbances
- High Blood pressure
- Warm, moist, smooth skin
- Stare and eyelid retraction
- Muscle weakness
Few recommendations by Dr. Deepak Anjana V Chaturvedi to remember before going for stem cells based therapies
- Stem cells based therapies have the potential to be a great futuristic medicine.
- The effects of Stem Cells based therapies are yet to be proven.
- Go autologous first.
- Don't pay very hefty amounts for the same.
- Don't expect miracles but stay optimistic.
- Evaluate yourself thoroughly before going ahead with it.
- Don't fall prey to tall claims made by the therapy providers.
- Don't leave your ongoing treatment (medicines etc) without consulting your doctor.
- Everything has a potential to give unwanted effects or to get fail. Please stay prepared for the same.
Dr. Deepak Anjana V Chaturvedi's view on Diet
- 1. No fixed rules about eating behavior.
- 2. Living long (longevity), Living healthy (wellness), Improved quality of life index (Antiaging) and living comfortably with one or more disability and disease are different entities.
- 3. Every condition mentioned in point no.2 needs different dietary framework.
- 4. Affordability and availability are other issues in practical life.
- 5. Religious and cultural factors affect human eating behavior very much.
Schedule your appointment for "Detailed Hormones Evaluation" by Dr. Deepak Anjana V Chaturvedi, Call Now : +91-22-61669977 / 67414455